Know me ;)

My photo
Blogger user.Ths is my blogger acc and there not yr grammar dictionary okay guys.Sy suka type sesuka hati sy.Thnks for read it and i know my blogger not like your awesome blogger.After read follow yeah.Thnks fr visiting guys.Beloved,fy ♥

Baby Anna♥

Okay. I want to introduce about her jst a little bit. hihi. Firstly,her name is ANIS JOHANNA  nice right :) yeah baby,wee. Baby i miss you very damn muchie okay:( Hm bila jelah lg kn i nk turun selayang tu. Seriously,i tk reti prg sana mcm mn and so far baby. Hihi hrtu pun teng yg bwk kn kot, hihi. best kn baby,mkn snowflakes sesame, main suap2,lpk2 dkt rmh baby. hihi then lpk2 dkt mcd selayang mall with FARA ROCHER :) kn baby kn? Hihi then mlm pn tiba i dh kene balik. Dh la selayang tu jaoh kn,eish geram je lh i. Hehe kalau dkt blh jumpa selalu tahu,hm :| Eventhough kita jaoh but im still love miss you okay baby,always :) Baby take care there okay,dont frget me. Anything just text me okay my dear ♥♥