Know me ;)

My photo
Blogger user.Ths is my blogger acc and there not yr grammar dictionary okay guys.Sy suka type sesuka hati sy.Thnks for read it and i know my blogger not like your awesome blogger.After read follow yeah.Thnks fr visiting guys.Beloved,fy ♥

26.02.2010

F-R-I-E-N-D-S-T-I-L-L-D-I-E
Sibuk je semua nak ber-make up2 bagai,sudah2 lah tu. Cntik suda korg bha :) 
I love chuu pretty,
I do love you guys very damn much
Yani & Xoxo
 Me with My dear Eyaa Allan 
My dearest mummy & Mieya ♥ 
I heart them 
My superwoman | Naqeeb | Gemok
Mieya | Shasha | Me | Naqeeb | Yanie onn
Nana | Nabila | Farra | :D | Naqeeb
Si pendek :D

Friends is the most important for my life. Okay now nak membebel pula. Nk ceritaa yg pavi skrg sudah tidak ada apa,boring je kluar. Haha if i can refreshback old situation in pavilion,best nyaa :) I miss my old friends and all. I never forget them. My bestfriends till die. Yanie,Putry,Eyaa,Mieya,Dinie. I do love you guys very strong like higher sun,haha